CONTEST: CONTEST

moondoggy23

It's a contest thread for a contest to contest the best contest and the contest winner will be the contest to contest on the front page for people to enter into and hopefully win that contest! So, be sure to submit your contest for judging on whether it's the best contest or not. Loser contests will be tossed aside like the red-headed step-children they are.

....Contest!

(Coffee does horrible, horrible things to me in the morning)

It's a contest thread for a contest to contest the best contest and the contest winner will be the contest to contest on the front page for people to enter into and hopefully win that contest! So, be sure to submit your contest for judging on whether it's the best contest or not. Loser contests will be tossed aside like the red-headed step-children they are.

....Contest!

Oooooh! PICK ME! My contests are the contestiest!

This hurt my brain to read it.

EDIT: after re-reading this several times I've decieded to give you the T9K Award for... something
images

....Contest!

I win.

Back