• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Conversion Complete

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
The conversion to climb is officially over. As you can see, DFX-CLIMB is now active and working. Thanks to all who were involved in the history of DFX-MOD and made it so great while it lasted. Maybe it will be back some day.

I'm addicted to the kz server but I think you or the server restarted to "fix the pings" and it crashed another time while I was playing, I hope it was just a one time error cause I'm sure other people would be pissed off if they were close to beating a map only to have it crash on them...

yeah, it was me the first time, and i think it was also me the second time. i didnt think anyone was on >_< sry. I was disabling aimbot cheat detection to speed up the server a bit.

I Miss Dfx With Everyone On And I Would Always Give Ppl Money And Pantho And Gahslhkdadf

I see you got 2 surf servers now double, why not get dfx-mod back on one of them? And try that restart of lvls u didnt try?

Back