Cookie Clicker

Usually, if I see I can get another soul, I go for it. But it depends on what you are trying to do.

Right now, I've ascended 19 times. I currently have 137 hero souls saved up, and got four ancients cranking out cash for me.

Figured you guys might like this. Hail Santa.

8wDM5kD.png

Just thought I'd chime in too.

Right now I have 736 Hero Souls. It takes about 10 minutes for me to get from lvl 1 to lvl 100.

You think you have a not life, check out this not life.
fQJAkRo.png

FXqUohG.jpg

fxIBESj.png

Compare your life to mine and weep as you realize yours is greater.
oX2GjmO.png

Check out the giant transvestite ogres I have to deal with.

I was more hinting at the amount of Gold I had, but... hue hue

Da-am.

What is the Shop button? When does that appear?

It's an armor games only feature that allows you to get stuff like 3 random gilded heroes, ability cool down refresh, and 5000 hero souls and an ascension. Which non of those things are worth paying money for. But it's just a way for armor games to make whatever money they can from any game they can. Yay for monetization of things.

It's an armor games only feature that allows you to get stuff like 3 random gilded heroes, ability cool down refresh, and 5000 hero souls and an ascension. Which non of those things are worth paying money for. But it's just a way for armor games to make whatever money they can from any game they can. Yay for monetization of things.

Lol. That's hilarious. I bet there's already a free "cheat" program out there like there was for cookie clicker...

after a couple times of trying Clicker Heroes and having my computer unexpectedly shut down, erasing all progress... i've decided not to continue. :cautious:

WELL, Crap.... Shockwave unexpectedly crashed... causing me to lose all my progress. I didnt have it backed up either. :(

That's why I played it on armor games, it saves the game online and not just local. To get the online save though you have to be a member of armor games. I think krongate is the same way.

Why do you even bother levelling Cid?

Indeed, once you get the proper ancients, then clicking on anything other than to upgrade becomes a detriment to your DPS. However, early on there is a need for being able to click and do a fair bit of damage in order to raise your DPS ever so slightly in order to pass a boss or two. My suggestion is to acquire the ancient Siyalatas first, then seek Solomon, followed by Libertas, and Morgulis. With Siyalatas and Liberats you maxamize your gold and dps while afk, Solomon grants extra hero souls, and Liberats, for every soul you feed him you gain 11% dps rather than it's natural 10%. There are more to buy to truly max these out, if you are interested in the list, feel free to inquire.

Indeed, once you get the proper ancients, then clicking on anything other than to upgrade becomes a detriment to your DPS.
There is an active build revolving around Fragsworth, Bhaal, and Juggernaut, which potentially is more powerful but requires hours and hours of attention. I'm running Siya/Lib at the moment.

There is an active build revolving around Fragsworth, Bhaal, and Juggernaut, which potentially is more powerful but requires hours and hours of attention. I'm running Siya/Lib at the moment.

Oh, I'm aware of that, if you want to sit all day and click away then by all means do so. Juggernaut will take you there.

My list is as stands, and it serves quite well. I don't have to do anything other than buy upgrades.
c16xfVL.png

eoOMInm.png

quUYEQh.png

kr9j1eO.png

hw2Q0lg.png

Back