• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Corrupttt

Corrupttt

Well. I have recently started building here again :p Heres my first project that I finished today.

Attachments

• My Mansion Place..jpg
    My Mansion Place..jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 176
Another build that I made :c I kind of screwed up on it, So I added stuff as I went. Decided to go ahead and upload it :p

Attachments

• Majorly Messed Up Creeper.jpg
    Majorly Messed Up Creeper.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 172
Also, I just realized a few minutes ago that I have already made a rank thread like this one :c I forgot all about in since a made it about a year and a half ago and just started playing again :x I'll post what I made on there on this thread. (Would be glad if someone could delete the old one)

Attachments

• Budder Castle..png
    Budder Castle..png
    824.9 KB · Views: 164
I went ahead and added a few things to the upstairs part of the mansion thingy. :c Added all the bookshelves and the giant C in lava.

Attachments

• Upstairs room..jpg
    Upstairs room..jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 166
I finally got around to making something yesterday and finished it up today. This is actually one of the few times I have ever made a boat. :c I think it looks horrid, but meh.

Attachments

• My Horrid Boat..jpg
    My Horrid Boat..jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 168
looking good ;), try to be more open with the build add more detail like with the ship make a captains cabin, bits like that would really help improve your chances ;)

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Back