Cosplay and Cosplay Ideas Thread!

Miguel

Here you guys can discuss any ideas or concepts for cosplaying! Anything from pictures to videos, you can post it here! :D

Edit:
grell_sutcliff_by_starfla-d34d76e.jpeg
I plan to cosplay as him!!

oh... you have NO Idea...

MikasaAckerman.jpg
ranma_1_2___ukyo_kuonji_by_tetsute-d3f14j0.jpg
Aisha68.jpg
MK01a.jpg
niCf0.jpg
Shampoo.%28Ranma.%C2%BD%29.full.53375.jpg
zoey.png
washu.jpg
armin-racing.png

those are the characters I'm planning on cosplaying. I've already played a Zoe from L4D, as shown Here

I've helped people with their cosplays from hair to SFX, as shown in the Witch Claws I made for My Friend here, if she looks familiar its because she popped up in the front page of Reddit's /vg one time, with This photo

EDIT: some moar cosplays I've been looking at.
Attack-on-Titan-Ymir.png
1665199-art_14_mia.jpg
73__aa_megami-sama_urd.jpg
yoruichi0zd.jpg

Ranma.jpg
I may hire one of my photographing friends/contacts around SakuraCon to do a photo shoot of me dressed as both forms of Saotome Ramna, then photoshop accordingly. the make-up would be minimal, and slight adjustments like binding chests/emphasizing eye and brow makeup can really change the way a person looks.

View attachment 140860
Aisha68.jpg
MK01a.jpg
niCf0.jpg
zoey.png
washu.jpg
armin-racing.png

those are the characters I'm planning on cosplaying. I've already played a Zoe from L4D, as shown Here

I've helped people with their cosplays from hair to SFX, as shown in the Witch Claws I made for My Friend here, if she looks familiar its because she popped up in the front page of Reddit's /vg one time, with This photo

Those are really impressive! I love that the claws are really detailed to a fine point!

Also, +5 for the pyro!

EDIT: :confused: w00t

Here you guys can discuss any ideas or concepts for cosplaying! Anything from pictures to videos, you can post it here! :D

Edit:View attachment 140859 I plan to cosplay as him!!

Except you don't get chainsaw, i'll get you some scissors. :3

Anyway, i'd like to do a cosplay of Haru Glory from RAVE master, but when he wore his long sleeved jacket, and America from Hetalia.

haru.jpg

hetalia.png

If ever I were to cosplay, it'd be as Gandalf the Grey. My principal reason for this is because as it is now, I enjoy walking around someplace, making eye contact with someone nearby and then telling them "I have no memory of this place," the I proceed to sit down and think about where I am.

If I were to cosplay I'd definitely be Gyro Zeppeli from Steel Ball Run (using the color scheme from All Star Battle).
gyro_jba-882.jpg

I would even find out a way to do his teeth without completely destroying mine.
Go Go Zeppeli.png

If your budget includes up to $800 for custom grillz, I know a site that will do them for you.
Linky
or you could always take a trip to China and get decorative Stainless Steel dentures put in... aside from the cost of travel, it'd be less than 800 x3
one of the student workers who used to work at my employment did that.

or you could always take a trip to China and get decorative Stainless Steel dentures put in... aside from the cost of travel, it'd be less than 800 x3
one of the student workers who used to work at my employment did that.
I actually called my dentist today out of curiosity. Apparently you can get clips for braces that you can change out, customized, and they look just like grillz. Less than $ 100 for a good set. He didn't know of any equivalent for people without braces though.

View attachment 140860
Aisha68.jpg
MK01a.jpg
niCf0.jpg
zoey.png
washu.jpg
armin-racing.png

I recognize your friend as the witch from L4D. Pretty interesting how pictures can get around.

I really want to do costumes again. It's been forever since I've had a reason or felt confident enough too. Now I just can't think of anything that'd look decent. Mostly I just do my own characters.. but then no one really gets it, and it's not as fun having to explain. Though I did dress up as Elisa in gargoyle form once.
GargoyleElisa.jpg

300px-ElisaGargoyle.jpg

I'm a fatty and it didn't look great, but it was fun, so there's that.
Part of my wants to try an Ursula, but make the whole tentacle thing come off as more of an evening gown. Or maybe a generic bender from the Avatar world. Probably fire. Oror! Take a cool character.. and make it crazy by turning it steampunk for no reason other than funsies. BUT WHO?!

Back