• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

CPD's Portfolio

CPD0123

Well, might as well make a portfolio. I think personally that if everybody's going to post portfolios of their builds, we should build a portfolio section/subforum like the ban/promo sections.

Anyway, I'll just start out with my guest-rank builds that I have pics of. I can't find many of my builds, or at least where I think there should be builds.

The room in Cubrev's ZONE is built by me for him, along with adding onto it and some other stuff. If only that world could be added back as an un-editable world to the world list.

I can't find pictures of any of my bunkers, but I've built a number of nuclear bunkers too...
minecrafthuey.jpg
minecraftsubfront.jpg
minecraftsubinterior.jpg
zoneVIProomentrance.jpg
zoneVIProom.jpg

Alright, after cool then. Next will be when I was going for builder, then will be right after builder

Also just found my bunker, so I'll put that up too. I made that one into more of a house, but it's still more a bunker than anything else. (1960's surplus private nuclear bunker) Also found a pic of the sauna from the Zone that I built.
minecrafthuey421-1.jpg
minecraftMCPDHeli.jpg
nukebunker1.jpg
nukebunker2.jpg
sauna-steamroom--thezone.jpg
seadomeext.jpg
seadometvroom1.jpg

Frankiller was still a builder. Nice haha.
Hahhaha. Just noticed that. I think MrFrog's a heck of a lot higher now. I started building about the second week of december, and there's a lot of people who started after me who have had the time to be dark blue or green by now. (sorry, not quite sure of my ranks above builder yet)

Alright, here's some builds from when I was going for builder.

This is mostly my castle, but the next reply will probably have a lot more

Attachments

• AlbertHallexterior.jpg
    AlbertHallexterior.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 133
  • AlbertHallinterior.jpg
    AlbertHallinterior.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 130
  • batterydieing.jpg
    batterydieing.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 131
  • casltkeep.jpg
    casltkeep.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 131
  • castle1.jpg
    castle1.jpg
    633.8 KB · Views: 142
  • castle2.png
    castle2.png
    859.4 KB · Views: 129
  • castlealecellar.jpg
    castlealecellar.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 128
  • castle-crest.jpg
    castle-crest.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 129
  • castleentrancentower.jpg
    castleentrancentower.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 136
  • minifortpitt.jpg
    minifortpitt.jpg
    660.9 KB · Views: 140
Alright, I'll add some more to this.
Sorry if I double up on something.

Sorry too for the one... when there was a rainbow spawnroad in cool, even though I've never been into building nayn cats and stuff, let alone watch the video for it, I just had to. XD

As per my parthanon, I had to figure out something to put in it, and, well, a golden duck's what came to mind. (hopefully lameducks aproves...) I thought I had a pic of the secret underground meeting hall for the Secret Order of Ducks, (or something like that) but that room will have to remain secret unless somebody finds and opens that cool world. XD

nuketown1.jpg
nuketownyellowlivingroom.jpg
nuketownbluegarden.jpg
nyancatdihareha2.jpg
parthenonfront.jpg
parthenonext.jpg
parthenonint.jpg

Oh, and I thank whoever that was that built the stairs and finished the road to the parthanon in that cool world. (I think cool95)

The last few for the moment are from the Asian village in Cool 101. Karlgasim built the original, although he has yet to finish it off, I just added my Pagota-turned dojang to an island, then the sparring floor, real pagotas and traditional stone sparring floor on the island that I built. I also then added a secret underground small 1v1 spleef floor, although it's only been used once. The pagota/dojang was going to be like a temple or something, but then I ran out of ideas and nobody really had any good ones at the time. (granted I used the only idea I had on the golden duck. Maybe next time I'll try my hand on a golden frog or something. I know at some point I'll have to build the T (soda) Bar)

(NOTE TO SELF: next builds to upload: bridge, gold on the ceiling, underground climate room building, and CPD logo)

dojang.jpg
dojanginterior.jpg
stonepagota1.jpg
smallpagoda.jpg
sparringfloor2.jpg
sparringfloor.jpg
secretundergroundspleefclub.jpg

Back