• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haagen

i got banned for 7 days... for something about farming xp. couple questions... first of all, i was capturing hostages at crowd, now if that wasnt legal than shouldnt the other people be banned as well... why only me? also if it is that bad to "farm" xp then why is crowd even a map choice???? and 7 days!!!! comon!!! thats rediculous! please lesser the sentence and i will never do it again.

onli 7? dam i (and 90% of the regulars) were hoping 4 perm...
its not a good idea 2 turn to forums when 9/10 ppl h8 u and theres a thread agenst u

i dont give a **** if people like me or not. i just enjoy this server. i dont know why everyone hates me either, must of been something i said when i was toasted.

well, the chat logs didnt look to good for you... telling everyine to "****ing leave" so you could get xp. 7 days is generous, i wouldnt complain

thats a load of bull****. what do you think is a fair reduction of xp? oh and no way can you get 50k xp in 1 hour. dout it even if no one was there.

thank you a lot double. ill definatly take it. i also want to appologize to everyone here. i know im an asshole sometimes, or a lot of the time. but please dont pay attension to that. i will not be an ass anymore. i am really sorry, so if i made anyone upset or mad i appologize.

-Haagen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back