• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Tekkit server

csimiami14

There's a new server in town. Out with Hexxit in with Tekkit!

We have Liftoff! Tekkit has launched into a new era, and with it new frontiers to explore! Dimensions, pockets and planets, it’s all there for you and your friends to exploit and conquer.

RkVsF2A.jpg
mOgDm7z.jpg

IP: csimiami14.no-ip.org

***RULES***

#1 Do not raid other players houses.

#2 Do not grief any house (unless it belongs to you).

#3 Do not beg me for op, items, or to make it day / stop raining.

#4 Don't set random things on fire, no lava / water spam.

#5 Don't be a dick (anger players for no reason).

#6 Do not hack / glitch things.

***Things to know***

#1 You will need to use the Technic launcher to play.

#2 This server is non PvP.

#3 This server is not password protected.

#4 This server does not have a whitelist.

#5 There is a Tekkit wiki.

Op's
Csimiami14 | Thegurw

Sucks that Hexxit was causing a lot of issues for me, and possibly other users as well, because I really liked the Tinkers Construct mod. Oh well, hopefully it'll work again. I'm going to be sure to try out Tekkit so I'll be playing on your server.

A bit late the new tekkit has been out for a while now. :cool:

I suggest you guys check out csi's server since there have been some big changes to tekkit since classic. :thumbsup:

Except what? it runs on a diffrent version of minecraft? knew that already. so it isent that big Changes and computercraft have some Changes but i dident even understand a piss befor the "update" so how i'am i going to understand now???

Except what? it runs on a diffrent version of minecraft? knew that already. so it isent that big Changes and computercraft have some Changes but i dident even understand a piss befor the "update" so how i'am i going to understand now???
EE has been nerfed, IC2 is completely gone, Galacticraft is a thing that is here, plus a host of other things.

EE has been nerfed, IC2 is completely gone, Galacticraft is a thing that is here, plus a host of other things.

Don't even know what EE is or IC2 OR what Galacticraft is for. Since first time i played Tekkit i dident understand a piss except reguler things like building. So Hexxit is more my style and I can actually understand it aswell!!

But tekkit NO!? thats not possible for me. not alone anyway....

Don't even know what EE is or IC2 OR what Galacticraft is for. Since first time i played Tekkit i dident understand a piss except reguler things like building. So Hexxit is more my style and I can actually understand it aswell!!

Hexxit is confusing as fuck if you ask me -_-

Please calm down. Getting so worked up about a minecraft modpack... Or anything for that matter is never a good idea.

Hexxit is confusing as fuck if you ask me -_-

Sure jump around an kill stuff is confusing?!.. Or making a giantic Factory with 100 of wires, plugs, tupes and Power and Whatnot?! Isent confusing?!?

And then i mean Its not hard to see whats a sword and what isent but i tried to check on computercraft i ended up like this
ani_wtf_cube.gif

For about 3 hours

Sure jump around an kill stuff is confusing?!.. Or making a giantic Factory with 100 of wires, plugs, tupes and Power and Whatnot?! Isent confusing?!?

And then i mean Its not hard to see whats a sword and what isent but i tried to check on computercraft i ended up like this
ani_wtf_cube.gif

For about 3 hours
CC is pretty simple if you already know how to program.

Who even makes giant factories anymore? They're just tools to make building easier.

I know Hexxit has a certain appeal, which is why I have every intention of setting a proper one up when I get my server back up. But Hexxit requires a very high-end processor dedicated to it, which is why it lagged so much, and will lag so much on almost any desktop. In any case, I heard someone else has one running...

CC is pretty simple if you already know how to program.

Who even makes giant factories anymore? They're just tools to make building easier.

I know Hexxit has a certain appeal, which is why I have every intention of setting a proper one up when I get my server back up. But Hexxit requires a very high-end processor dedicated to it, which is why it lagged so much, and will lag so much on almost any desktop. In any case, I heard someone else has one running...

I dident even know how to Code from the start either i had a frind to help me everytime...

Seriously, nutshell? You expect me to believe you spawned and killed 500 Wither Bosses in the 12 hours the server was open? I'm lenient, but this is obvious abuse of a duplication glitch.

2013-08-13_13.56.56.png

Back