• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Tekkit server

Welp, made it to the moon, then immediately was blown up by 20 space creepers. Now i'm stuck 1000 blocks away from my ship with no oxygen, so i guess i won the space race....kinda...

2013-08-17_15.46.00.png

I'm stuck....

2013-08-17_18.03.19.png

Welp, made it to the moon, then immediately was blown up by 20 space creepers. Now i'm stuck 1000 blocks away from my ship with no oxygen, so i guess i won the space race....kinda...

View attachment 140894

I'm stuck....

View attachment 140896

Try finding a dimension door and going in then killing yourself, then when you go to limbo walk around to the lowest point and you will be sent back to a random point in the overworld.

Looks like this but you know, on the moon

Dungeon.png

Try finding a dimension door and going in then killing yourself, then when you go to limbo go to the lowest point and you will be sent back to a random point in the overworld.

Tried every direction. All i found was a space village. I run out of life before i can get further sooo, the moon is my limbo.

Try finding a dimension door and going in then killing yourself, then when you go to limbo go to the lowest point and you will be sent back to a random point in the overworld.

Looks like this but you know, on the moon

Dungeon.png

Dimension door have been removed on my server.

Or you could have someone just set a dimensional door to the moon and have them give you the cords to it.....

Or you could have someone just set a dimensional door to the moon and have them give you the cords to it.....

I don't know... i successfully made a work bench, a book stand, and a chest from wood salvaged from the village. It's kind of like i have my own dimension to call home.

I don't know... i successfully made a work bench, a book stand, and a chest from wood salvaged from the village. It's kind of like i have my own dimension to call home.

Yup, might be better if you didn't die over and over again with no way to really play on the server as you will prob be stuck there forever though. :coffee:

It seems my power crashed sometime today and my server was down due to that.

If there is any rollback (i hope there is none) i am very sorry.

Any idea how to downgrade back to 1.5.1? Mvc doesn't seem to affect tekkit.
To downgrade, you'll need to look into the settings on the initial launcher. Also, there are two gear icons for this. The gear on the side bar should be the one you want for Hexxit version settings.

I have even gone so far as to replace the .jar file in tekkit/bin with the 1.5.1 version from regular minecraft. Tekkit tells me it's corrupted.

I have even gone so far as to replace the .jar file in tekkit/bin with the 1.5.1 version from regular minecraft. Tekkit tells me it's corrupted.

Don't worry about the mc version. Worry about the Hexxit version. Check for the Hexxit version of the server and switch to that. It will update you mc base jar accordingly.

Back