• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DarkPrime's TF2 Video Bundle 1!

DarkPrime25

About 6 months ago I started to make TF2 replays and montages for all to enjoy on the Youtubez. I just thought why not share these videos with you guys? My main inspiration for making these type of videos was LazyPurple, so expect my videos to have some surprises, funny music, funny moments, and more!

I have decided to post 5 videos on each part of my blog. So 5 videos a bundle. The reason for this is because I actually have a lot of videos posted already and because most of these videos aren't even a minute long (with the exception of my montages), they're short and sweet. Now in all of these videos I generally focus on myself, so usually the character that has more screen time is me (hurrrr, Soldier with the Steaming Lucky Shot). Also...

I don't want to sound desperate or anything, but go ahead and subscribe to me if you want to! I do make videos on a daily...weekly...monthly...er...basis. Yeah. Basis.

Well anyway, enjoy!

TF2: Demoman's Revenge

TF2: Mid-air Mantread

TF2: Welcome Party

TF2: Friends Till The End

TF2: LazyPurple's Murder Replay
Yes, it is the man himself. I plan to revise and re-upload this video soon due to the actual rendering process cutting out most of the microphone dialogue that Lazy, the Demoman, and I say during this video. In fact the video cut off all of my dialogue!

Back