Dead Rising 3: Revenge of the Risings Deads: Return of the Deads

drsheep

John Upside was a a guy who was a computer hacker backtracer who hunted down bad guise and bad guise were afraid of John Upside. John upside lived in Washington D.C. which was had no zombie free and was safe. John was going to at worksss one day when he find zombie and he said, " NONOOOOOOnono NO~! NO NONONO NOOOOOOOO!" and was sadded because he thought he was safe...

-PROLOGUE END-

John upside was inside of a safehouse that was a security room that shoed the entire state of city of mall of Washington D.C. John Upside was save a guy who was bitted by zombie and the guy whose name was Tom Paul said
"Gimme zomberks!"
"NO! They are evil company woho aare evil and kill people 4 moaney!"
"Gimme zomberks!"
So John went the get zomberks. He left safehouse by going through airducks like Frank Weast and Chuhck Gren. "WhAIR r the the zombkerkfs!?" a zombie then sed
"OM NOM" and then JOHN WAS EATED OF PIECE HIS. He was bitted an then he wuz liek OH NOA NAO I KNEED ZOMBARK and he needed zombaekrjs so he left to find sum. Since this is was the fuchure and 10 yeers aftr DEAD RISING TOO they have a technology thats says when you becum zombie after you become bite of piece yours. The machine which he had in his pocket because he was a computer hacker backtracer was used by him and it sed he had 72 HOWRS! He kneeded to find zombox for him and Tom Paul.

-END CHAPTAR 1-

John Upside was locked into a room by a rapist psycho. He then said, "I WISH I WASN'T LOCKED IN HERE" and then had flashback......

*IS BECOMES ENTER FLASHBACK*

"72 HOWRS O NOA!" said John
Then Tom came up and sed "I am cuome with u!"
"NO THERE is SO MANY PRESENT DANGER AT THIS PLACE YOU MUST NOT FOLLOW!"
"BUT I MUSSED! U KNEED HELLP!"
"OKAY BUT YOU ARE BETTER NOT BE IN A WAY OF MINE!"
then Tom sed "K"

They was walking when a guy was like "Ohai I need help finding a my pet friend dog"
"How big is it can we help?" said John?

then the guy beated him with caardboard gun to the head

-END CHAPTAR 2/FLASHBUCK!"*-

"I must saev Tom Paul the survivor!"

"AND MYSELF"

So john left the place becausr the door forgot to be locked by THE BAD GUISE which was achshly one bad gui who didnt have his dog. John finded a cardboard Rockut Loncher and lonchd it at the bad gui because it was had heat locking missle. The bad gui sed NOT SOH FAST JOHN. Ihas TOM!

the bad gui had tom.

*CLIFF HANGER*

-THE END!?-

-IN THE LAST ESPFSOAD-

JOHN UPSIDE ESCAPED TRAPPED AND FOUND BAD GUI WHO HAD TOM. LET US RETURN TO BEGIN ESPISAOD!

the bad gui had tom.

John upside used the return missle button on the Rocked Lonchar to returned missle so the missle returnd. John upside said,
"YOU ARE EVIL BAD GUI"
"AM I!?"
"YES YOU ARE"
"NO YOU ARE"
"WHAT WHY HOW WHO WHEN WHERE IS THAT SO DOCTOR!?"
"You are search for Zawmbecks! You are trying to help the evil once!"
"No we just don't want to die we was bited of our piece skin!"
"Oh." said the Bad Gui. "Well in that CASE. My naeym is Jake Mousepad and I am aslo look from Zombokcld!"
"But if you want ed 2 to kill us for want ed ing to 2 get Zombrecks why do you!?"
"Because I wanted need ed sum WTO!"
"Okay lets us gets some TUGETHR!"
Tom waked up from knokd ouiut and sed YAY!

-END CHAPTAR 3-

John Upside, Tom Paul, and Jake Mousepad waere all walk to Pharmacy across town mall to get zombocks when SUDDUNLY there WAS THE GAS FROM THE FORCHUN SITTY INSIDENT! All the Zombie becudm GAS ZOMBIE!
"HOW AM the gas BECOME HERE!?" sed Tom
"I don't."
THERE WAS A PAUSE.
"LOOK OUT PEOPLE"
THe people looked out and up on top of a hill which is odd because it was a hill inside a mall but still a hill on top of a the hill was CHUCK GEEN AND FRANEK WUST!

"Hao DID u GUISE get HEAR!" sed Jake!
"We are heare investagete EVIL GAS ZOMBIE MAKING GAS which is use 2 maek GAS ZOMBIE." sed them both at saem time like twins.
"Let us go down and find gas ejacumitter!" sed John.

NOTE-: A GAS EJACUMITTER IS THE DEVICE YUSSED TO CRE8 EVIL GAS ZOMBIE MAKING GAS

They all got teh shovels that Chock had hin his poket (because chuck dehided tat he wantd be a miner and not biker) and digged through the concrete.

"The Ejacumitter has to be PUTT on SELD DEFUCSTROUCT! Sum un haz to staey DOWN HEAR and die with it!" sed Jake and begin cry.

"Don't worry john, youh must goah and find the ZHOMbuz for urshelf!" sed eveyone and they all killed themselves BUT ACTEMATING THE SELFD DESHUCKT!

"NOOOOOOOONONONNO nonoOOON NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NON ON ONONONONNONOONNNNOOOON!!!!!!!" said John as the boomed said boom.

-END CHAPTAR 4-

TUBEY CUNTONUESD!

Back