Definitely Not Spam

drsheep

fuck the rules ill title this what i want, all y'all fuckers better read this

Rainbow Dash, Transform and Roll Out!: Tokyo needs you!
A My Little Pony/Transformers (Movie Canon) Fanfiction

RD Dash was inside of cloudsdale inside of her house a cloud inside of it she was sleeping when suddenly twilight sparkle who was outside of the cloud and outside of cloudsdale and in ponyville inside her house was doing magic spells and reading a book she liked the book. "Ok lets see some new spells in this new spell book" Twi lightsparkle said while turnign the page and reading them "Oh this is a new one.... hmmm" and then she thought inside of her head out loud "hmmm ooh this is cool" and then she read alowwed "Transformius and rolloutious!" and the spell shot out of her and she yelped really loud like thunder she was loud and then a spell shoot out her horn out of tree and into clouds

Raindbow Dash was inside of cloudsdale inside of her house a cloud inside of it she was sleeping when suddenly a spell from twilight sparkle twilight sparkle who was outside of the cloud and outside of cloudsdale and in ponyville inside her house hit Raindowash "woah what is going on how peculior" said rainnow"

SUDDENLY LIKE AT THAT INSTAND REALLY BRIGHT FLASHING AND THEN LOL XDDD and then rainbowdah wake up AND ASLEEP!

Where am I "said rainbodash" while waking up. she locked around and saw cars like ten of them there were a lot of cars there were ten cars. Whats going on here "said rainowdash" SUDDENLY THEN THE CARS WERENT AND AUTO BOTS! "OTIMUS PRIME AND BUMMLE BEE said" could it be a deceptigon? no its a pony

sudenly DECEPTIGON ATTAcKED TOKYEO. " DAMMIT! WHAT BAKKAS! Said Bummble Beee" we need your help !" said Otimus Prime! Raino dash say "But how can I" help? SUDDENLY the DECEPTIGONES DESTROYED A TOKEYO BULDING! IT FALLING TO THE GROUND AND RAINOWDAHS QUICKLY SAVRE THE AOUTTO BOUT FORAM TH E BILLING AND THEN SONIC ORRAINBOOMAWDI LOUD FUCKAING EXPLIOSIONNNNN FBOOOOOOMM AFERAOOOAOSHHHHHHHHHH

reainbn\owdash wakesd up on a tree in swede apple achers. what a crazy ddream"she thought out loud"

dawww fuck the police i can pretend to be a refutable source of currency if i want

Original Title: "Make FREE money! LEGAL and FAST, Find out how!"

fuck the rules ill title this what i want, all y'all fuckers better read this

Rainbow Dash, Transform and Roll Out!: Tokyo needs you!
A My Little Pony/Transformers (Movie Canon) Fanfiction

RD Dash was inside of cloudsdale inside of her house a cloud inside of it she was sleeping when suddenly twilight sparkle who was outside of the cloud and outside of cloudsdale and in ponyville inside her house was doing magic spells and reading a book she liked the book. "Ok lets see some new spells in this new spell book" Twi lightsparkle said while turnign the page and reading them "Oh this is a new one.... hmmm" and then she thought inside of her head out loud "hmmm ooh this is cool" and then she read alowwed "Transformius and rolloutious!" and the spell shot out of her and she yelped really loud like thunder she was loud and then a spell shoot out her horn out of tree and into clouds

Raindbow Dash was inside of cloudsdale inside of her house a cloud inside of it she was sleeping when suddenly a spell from twilight sparkle twilight sparkle who was outside of the cloud and outside of cloudsdale and in ponyville inside her house hit Raindowash "woah what is going on how peculior" said rainnow"

SUDDENLY LIKE AT THAT INSTAND REALLY BRIGHT FLASHING AND THEN LOL XDDD and then rainbowdah wake up AND ASLEEP!

Where am I "said rainbodash" while waking up. she locked around and saw cars like ten of them there were a lot of cars there were ten cars. Whats going on here "said rainowdash" SUDDENLY THEN THE CARS WERENT AND AUTO BOTS! "OTIMUS PRIME AND BUMMLE BEE said" could it be a deceptigon? no its a pony

sudenly DECEPTIGON ATTAcKED TOKYEO. " DAMMIT! WHAT BAKKAS! Said Bummble Beee" we need your help !" said Otimus Prime! Raino dash say "But how can I" help? SUDDENLY the DECEPTIGONES DESTROYED A TOKEYO BULDING! IT FALLING TO THE GROUND AND RAINOWDAHS QUICKLY SAVRE THE AOUTTO BOUT FORAM TH E BILLING AND THEN SONIC ORRAINBOOMAWDI LOUD FUCKAING EXPLIOSIONNNNN FBOOOOOOMM AFERAOOOAOSHHHHHHHHHH

reainbn\owdash wakesd up on a tree in swede apple achers. what a crazy ddream"she thought out loud"
Threw this together in like 30 minutes. Have this story read like it was Full Life Consequences.

OH M YCELERYESTIA DIS SUX SO BDADLY!!! ARNBO DAHS HOUSE IS IN POVYNILLE.
NOT STAEM CLOUD SALE!!!

MY RATEING; -9001/10/100

Fucking genius. That was amazing.

fuck the rules
Sheep, you are too wonderful for words.

Here is a TL:DR version for the lazy masses
RD Dash was inside of cloudsdale inside of her house a cloud inside of it she was sleeping when suddenly twilight sparkle who was outside of the cloud and outside of cloudsdale and in ponyville inside her house was doing magic spells and reading a book she liked the book. hmmm" and then she thought inside of her head out loud "hmmm ooh this is cool" and then she read alowwed "Transformius and rolloutious!" and the spell shot out of her and she yelped really loud like thunder she was loud and then a spell shoot out her horn out of tree and into clouds

Where am I "said rainbodash" while waking up.

Back