• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DestructionWorka

DestructionWorka

screenshot_20140120235254.png
screenshot_20140120235437.png
screenshot_20140120235328.png

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

I posted another promo application with another build. Check it out. Also can somebody give an estimate of how many projects I would have to build before being ranked to builder. Cuz if I don't know I'm going to apply for promo everytime I build sumthin.

Actually, I'm sure we would both appreciate it if you kept all your builds in one thread. Possibly this one?
If it's alright with you, could you copy the content from your two newer threads and put them in here? We would appreciate it so we could keep track of your progress.

Pertaining to your other question, the time it takes to reach the next rank depends on the time you spend on the server and build quality. The ones with the better build quality can usually get a rank faster, but we typically try to wait for a certain time spent. For example, we wouldn't want to give out builder to someone that only joined a day or two ago since it would be easier for griefers to access the higher building maps and wreck everything (there have been exceptions before with the general time requirement since it's more of a standard than a rule set in stone).

Oh my bad, I'll post to this thread from now on. Well, here's my other projects:

This was going to be a 72 block high lighthouse, but I had to compromise because of the lack of sky space, so I put a gold cone on top of it. It is 54 blocks high altogether, the cone is 22 blocks high. There are 9 floors and a water elevator that will take you to the top if you don't want to fly. It is in world Cool133. I was gonna add a moat but in order to do that I would have to destroy part of the builds around me, and that's a no-no.

screenshot_20140122114657.png
screenshot_20140122114633.png
screenshot_20140122113955.png
screenshot_20140121184123.png
screenshot_20140121184055.png

This my dome its diameter is 36 blocks, it is 18 blocks high and 11 blocks underground. The structure took 3,556 blocks to build, and I had to destroy 10,032 blocks underground.

screenshot_20140123183805.png
screenshot_20140123183613.png
screenshot_20140123183525.png
screenshot_20140123183446.png

For example, we wouldn't want to give out builder to someone that only joined a day or two ago since it would be easier for griefers to access the higher building maps and wreck everything (there have been exceptions before with the general time requirement since it's more of a standard than a rule set in stone).

You don't have to worry about me ever griefing.

screenshot_20140124001154.png

If you go to guest667 and see this hole its like a 60 by 60 tunnel please don't cover it up. It would also help if you are level awesome or higher, if you used "/z air to level the 60 by 60 area I've marked to the ground where I am standing. This is for a huge project, and this is the only plot of land I found that was big enough.

Do you guys use ClassiCube? For me minecraft.net's classic doesn't work with the new Java update. And thx for the compliments.
You're welcome and no, I never heard of it. Although, I may start using it to regain access to classic since I am currently unable to because of Java.

Hey DestructionWorka, keep up the good work, try to make more builds more and more epic, as i can see the guest world builds are getting lesser and smaller in times, although i have not been in this server for long due to me becoming a premium, you can look at y old builds to give you inspirations.

Back