• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[dfx] admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogogo

[DFX]tyger was abusing ppl of falling at 12:17 am on 1/28/06 pacific time, he kept giving his "assistant" constat god mode and hime self and screwing the server up like zues mode and everything else.

gogogo said:
[DFX]tyger was abusing ppl *of* falling at 12:17 am on 1/28/06 pacific time, he kept giving his "assistant" *constat* god mode and *hime* self and screwing the server up like zues mode and everything else.
...on*, him*, constant*
whoever makes the next post is a nerd

Also...[DFX] XXX was abusing yesterday or the day before I can't remember...No clipping on dust2 and coming out of the ground...dinking me in the face and going back in the ground.
Also muted me for no reason.
Also keeps making votes like every5 minutes going Is Muffin[R] Hacking yes/no...
This guy is seriously retarded.

in blahhh he slapped me in2 the pudding room, then he lit me on fire when i survived =(

he lit up any1 who killed him

i posted a demo of like 5 seconds of his abuse when he noclipped on dd2 (srry its short) with the post of the aimbotter

tigger = monkey???
that explains a lil

lmao. xxx aint monkey. i dont even think he has admin. but when he slaps me, it does like no damage.

And admins should be allowed to have fun, no one plays for practice on DFX

xxx is monkey, i have a picture of his steamid from a while back and i compared it to xxx's and they match, plus he even admitted it in rats so...

and gogogo who the **** are you i dint abuse ass holses i do it when yall talk **** to me when something happens are yall beg for stuff holy **** man shut the **** up

no1 was "talkin **** 2 u" (atlease no1 i saw) until u lit them on fire 4 killing u
and i would hardly call som noob asking 4 noclip and asking 4 a gun begging (althoug i WOULD call it dumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back