• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[DFX]Metal-Mario abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllSt4r

STEAM_0:0:6076808

I went into the server and he had been making votes after votes after votes. Also he turned people into chicken and would not turn them back. People were being annoyed with him so i decided to post here. They said they can come and post here to approve what i am saying

1. i posted 2 votes the first one was wierd so i made another

2.like wakibki green guy was turning people into chickens as punishment and i told him not to not to its not punishment try slay or slapping but he still didnt listen so i got a little mad and turned everyone into chicken to show how it wasnt punishment. i was gunna turn them back but maltesy=gs= said he would.

sorry i might of gotten a little abusive on the Voteing but people liked having votes of funny stuff-sry if i got some people annoyed......

umm
votes

change map?
yesyeyseysyesyesyesyesysyes
no

change map?
yes
no

is allst4r gay
yes
no

is
allst4r
gay
and
has
no
life
yes
no

am i cooler than allst4r
yes
no

there were definately more.. these were the few i remember off of my head

yea i did that after you made like 60 ****ing votes about me.. after one was over you made another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back