• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dfx Mod 1

*Insert generic begging comment here*

I don't even know what this mod is but it sounds fun and it's new to me, can't go wrong there.

No, SPECIFIC example of what it was but enough to get the general idea. Sounds alot better than any of the idiot mods that are out there now... Do it double!

the nomral mod thing i heard about it i wish we could play more i am geting bored of surf i would rather have a normal mod one than a surf or zm but surf is always fun when u get bored

ya dont call me a kid but i agree just from hearing people talk about it AND I AGREE CUZ SURFING JUST SURFING IS GETING VERY BORING

Maybe it's boring because you never get records or you never try maps without Red Skills?

And it would be nice to have two different mods.

Mabye i do never use red skills and i do have some records

Mabye you should get a life and go get laid? that would be the day no wouldnt it

its ok i am goign to be taking a break from cs 1.6 to focus on some other things i will be back in a month probly i be playing some rs :D

Back