• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dfx Mod 1

BRING IT BACK!!!!!

ill even bring out my server and hook it up!!!!

BRING IT BACK!!!

but make sure u do a thing like you did with halloween or was it x-mass... i dont rember, i got level 10 in a week.....

^i still dont know how double made the lights around the new years ball go on in sequence

perhaps we could make a list of people willing to buy admin if dfx comes back so double doesnt get screwed over like last time?

well i'm very sure since surf is so popular now, the DFX community will be willing to play any DFX server

^i still dont know how double made the lights around the new years ball go on in sequence

perhaps we could make a list of people willing to buy admin if dfx comes back so double doesnt get screwed over like last time?
hehehe, maybe ull just have to see it again this new years 8|

If DFX-mod comes back. So do I.

Only problem with that is...I really don't want to get banned by every admin every hour again for "Blatant Hacking."

I cant :p.
and wont be returning lol

finally decided to goto university this sept.

Also dont rly have a copy of CS1.6, When i started CS:confused:. Me and 4 friends went loco and hacked on all 6 of my CS1.6 accounts on a few public servers.

Even got a mix, lol 5 v 5, using full speed/aim etc... Yea we was bored, Yes it was worth it!

Remember The best way to find a hacker is to try the hacks :). Knowledge is power :p

Back