• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dfx Mod 1

Ninjew

It was a lot of fun and it never got boring...until everyone left and no one to play with :mad: . I could get a lot of people who used to play, to play once again. But of course, you should keep a surf server. I am just asking you to consider it.

:confused:

I wouldn't mind the mod coming back, but you should make it a bit more balanced, as fun as it was owning people with a M3 it did get a little tiring.

From reading this post im guessing it was a fun map mod. like climbing, nades, and other fun maps like driving those cars around and ****.

I'd play again. Although, I'd suggest a way to get more players, otherwise it'd just turn into what it did last time. Out of every 100 new players, only one will go through the ownage they receive and stay for more then a month. While the high-level players become beasts and get bored.

If Double could even this out, it'd be more successful then surf.

I think surf is going great and if you go and swap a server back to the old mod DFX will loose many more players.

Thats what i think becuase it will take a while for people to find/like/play a different mod.

Back