• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Different maps on murder?

El_Nacho

Hi there, I just launched a murder server (which I already tested with my friend and I'm very happy with the quality of the server btw).

We played a bunch of test rounds, at least 15 rounds, and noticed that the map didn't change, so my question is:

Is there a way to switch maps on the server or everytime I launch the server (because it'll probably be shutdown by the time we play for real) will it have a different map, or none?

Because I can see my friends getting sick of playing on cs_office.

Thanks

Hi there, I just launched a murder server (which I already tested with my friend and I'm very happy with the quality of the server btw).

We played a bunch of test rounds, at least 15 rounds, and noticed that the map didn't change, so my question is:

Is there a way to switch maps on the server or everytime I launch the server (because it'll probably be shutdown by the time we play for real) will it have a different map, or none?

Because I can see my friends getting sick of playing on cs_office.

Thanks
Uhm, I'm not certain what a murder server is, buuut does typing !rtv do anything? Usually that works for a lot of source games.

Uhm, I'm not certain what a murder server is, buuut does typing !rtv do anything? Usually that works for a lot of source games.

Murder is a game mode in gmod, but I am unsure of how to change maps so hopefully we can find someone that can answer this. I'll ask around.

!rtv or rockthevote or something of the nature should be on the servers. I'll pop on later today and check and if not then something is wrong and it will be looked into.

!rtv or rockthevote or something of the nature should be on the servers. I'll pop on later today and check and if not then something is wrong and it will be looked into.

Thanks Ollee, you're awesome :)

But don't let it go to your head.

I tried !rtv and !rockthevote and neither worked, these servers don't seem to have the rtv plugin :/

Back