Digimon/Pokemon Thread

Tai_K_Yagami

Post anything and everything Pokemon or Digimon in any season or region here :unsure::biggrin::cautious:

Digimon_3.gif

Pokemon_pc_wallpaper_2.png

We have a Pokemon thread.

And as for Digimon... Eh, it was alright. Still kept up with it. But meh.

There's only one season of digimon i really liked, same with pokemon.

In Pokemon it was the Hoenn region; i loved every NEW pokemon introduced in that region; especially My fav, Blaziken. To me, Hoenn was pokemon's "climax" of epicness. after that, it just started going a bit downhill; too much for me to even want any new pokemon.

In Digimon, it was season 4; Digimon Frontier. that was the best season imo; Agunimon and Lobomon ftw. best Digimon in the series.
Plus its storyline made a lot of sense and was, to me, more touching than any other season of digimon. :3

We have a Pokemon thread.

And as for Digimon... Eh, it was alright. Still kept up with it. But meh.
This thread is not meant to be serious, replicate, or take away from the "Official Pokemon Thread" credited to BracaBrad and any other thread relating to Pokemon or Digimon Official threads. This thread is literally a "post anything and everything" about Pokemon or Digimon.

There's only one season of digimon i really liked, same with pokemon.

In Pokemon it was the Hoenn region; i loved every NEW pokemon introduced in that region; especially My fav, Blaziken. To me, Hoenn was pokemon's "climax" of epicness. after that, it just started going a bit downhill; too much for me to even want any new pokemon.

In Digimon, it was season 4; Digimon Frontier. that was the best season imo; Agunimon and Lobomon ftw. best Digimon in the series.
Plus its storyline made a lot of sense and was, to me, more touching than any other season of digimon. :3
Interesting. Many believe that any other season beyond the first of Digimon's is mediocre in many ways but I think that Digimon combined with humans is a good way to put people into the digital shoes of others so to speak. Many life lessons were shed in that particular season.

For Pokemon I really thought Sinnoh Region was awesome due to the introduction to Chimchar. But I also liked Kanto Region because of one specific episode on Charmander's tail flame dying in the storm. I was so touched and angered during the air of that episode.

9029_144718211626_560561626_3085886_8358615_n.jpg

Do you know about Rika? Being all serious cereal all the time because the Digimon world ain't no paradise, where everything dies... err.. gets deleted... at least she seems to be only one to actually recognize this.

If my best pals kept getting taken out for no good reason, the digimon world is kinda cruel. It would probably take a week for a normal person to develop a detached, emotionless, gangster attitude. I imagine its like Detroit.

Do you know about Rika? Being all serious cereal all the time because the Digimon world ain't no paradise, where everything dies... err.. gets deleted... at least she seems to be only one to actually recognize this.

If my best pals kept getting taken out for no good reason, the digimon world is kinda cruel. It would probably take a week for a normal person to develop a detached, emotionless, gangster attitude. I imagine its like Detroit.
I'm glad you brought this up. Under these circumstances, I believe that the interaction with the Digimon and the Digimon Tamers caused major life threatening situations for both worlds.

If you remember the final episodes of Digimon Tamers, then you would be quick to remember how the D-Reaper was able to manipulate Jeri and feed from her the negative emotions and endangering many. Rika is right to justify that humans' interaction with the Digital World as not just a "card game". Why else would Digimon and humans bond in inseparable ways? Rika just doesn't express much emotion towards Renamon to repress her true feelings so that she doesn't grow this affection. If anything were to happen to Renamon, Rika would feel accountable in all ways and would be too difficult to witness for her. This is why Rika acts all business-like. She just doesn't want drama.

Honestly, you're right. It can be a very hard life to live as either a Digimon or the Digimon tamer. A major sacrifice is made when being responsible with your Digimon. As Willis' Digimon, Terriermon once said, "Digimon are not your pet, they're your friend."

Back