Do I Know You?

moondoggy23

These past couple of days, I've been getting odd friend requests on Facebook. Some of them I recognize as people from T9k, others I can infer are from T9k since the friends they have are the same as I, and then...well, let's just say it's a good thing I can't access Facebook at work.

Anyone else getting similar issues?

Yes. Anyone I'm not sure of goes into the "restricted gamers" group that basically sees less about me than the general public does.

If I don't know who the person is sending the request, I ignore their invite. If they want me to add them, they need to send me a message. If they are lucky enough and I am feeling curious, I might send a message to said person. That doesn't happen often though.

I get friend requests from t9k'ers who more often know of me than actually have a connection with me and that can be kind of confusing... I think if they're pretty sure I don't know them, it might be a good idea to send a message so I can at least understand where they are coming from.

I stop using facebook years ago because I was one of those people that check there post every 10 mins. At School, work, home,etc.
So got a life and just don't use it. I had the same problem adding people i didn't know to and it was weird at one point. When I heard on CNN how facebook could affect your job I completely stop and hearing more about other things, that they were taking your info and pictures, all of the privacy issue. But one major problem was the Cam whore.

I don't use a Faceblook. It seems pointless IMO.. Because everyone wants to hook up to have sex...

You are just reiterating how 12 you actually are.

These past couple of days, I've been getting odd friend requests on Facebook. Some of them I recognize as people from T9k, others I can infer are from T9k since the friends they have are the same as I, and then...well, let's just say it's a good thing I can't access Facebook at work.

Anyone else getting similar issues?

Yeeeeep, probably offended a few people by declining them due to whoevenareyou.

I get requests from unknown people now and then, I usually ask who they are and mostly it comes out that I know them. But that's basically it.

I only have the few people I talk on Mumble with added on my profile so that I can use "imo" and talk to them through that messenger.
Unless there's mass of people that want to talk to me ( I highly doubt), then I rarely use Facebook. It's just when I have something to say to everyone I know.

" You know what I hate the most? People that don't get my orders right. "

So that the next time I go out with someone, they know what to avoid or what we should do.

I usually add people that I can 100% confirm are t9k members. There are a few people who I am like "umm.... yeah I don't know who you are." If someone adds me I usually check mutual friends, and if they are friends with other people from t9k, I just ask them who they are add them when I find out. I have no problem with people from t9k adding me on facebook because I love most of you! :p

When I heard on CNN how facebook could affect your job I completely stop and hearing more about other things, that they were taking your info and pictures, all of the privacy issue.

Not even that, most places now use facebook, twitter, etc, to preform background checks on people; usually it's just to get a 'taste' of what kind of person you are.

Back