• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Do people even do these anymore?

Pyrhos

Hello T9K.
A few days ago, I passed my 3 year anniversary on this site. And man, has it been something. I look back onto those first few days, in Classic and the guest worlds. Then to Caprica in the 1.0.0 world. Yea, Minecraft has been a large majority of my time here, I'm not saying it isn't, but you guys have really been awesome. I really don't know where i'd be in life without you guys, and T9K. So I'd like to say thanks. Thank you guys, so much. (There would be too many to thank) It's been one hell of a time so far. --Miguel, you will never get the Sistine Chapel-- I know I can't ask for a repeat of the last few years, but I can ask for them to be just as awesome, and I'm sure they will be. Keep doing what you're doing, T9K. Thanks for all the fish.

-Pyr

Yea, I worded it weirdly, I know. I realised that it sounded as if I was leaving after I posted it, then I was to lazy to change it.

Back