Do want !!!

Tofurkey

Hooray!
i saw a custom camper at a garage near me that had a cab and wheelbase similar to this at about 3/4 the length of the camper ... wait, where's the potty? @_@

UNICAT TerraCross ATV-apartment.jpg

Attachments

• golden ratio nesting knives.jpg
    golden ratio nesting knives.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 243
  • iCade.jpg
    iCade.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 126
ok, i was on Gearfuse's site and had to share a couple things i found:

giggity! (rollercoaster bed)
rollercoaster-bed.jpg

...that's tomorrow :p
starcraft-2-warning.jpg

"Flash Mask Upgrades Your Reflexes to That of a Moderately Athletic Sloth"
Flash-Mask.jpg

also probably giggity <invisible text not practical here>:D
wonder-woman-invisible-jet.jpg

=====================
here's your hyper-nerdy thing of the moment to boot:

Radial motion into an Einstein–Rosen bridge

Abstract
We consider the radial geodesic motion of a massive particle into a black hole in isotropic coordinates, which represents the exterior region of an Einstein–Rosen bridge (wormhole). The particle enters the interior region, which is regular and physically equivalent to the asymptotically flat exterior of a white hole, and the particle's proper time extends to infinity. Since the radial motion into a wormhole after passing the event horizon is physically different from the motion into a Schwarzschild black hole, Einstein–Rosen and Schwarzschild black holes are different, physical realizations of general relativity. Yet for distant observers, both solutions are indistinguishable. We show that timelike geodesics in the field of a wormhole are complete because the expansion scalar in the Raychaudhuri equation has a discontinuity at the horizon, and because the Einstein–Rosen bridge is represented by the Kruskal diagram with Rindler's elliptic identification of the two antipodal future event horizons. These results suggest that observed astrophysical black holes may be Einstein–Rosen bridges, each with a new universe inside that formed simultaneously with the black hole. Accordingly, our own Universe may be the interior of a black hole existing inside another universe.

and if you understood that, then you probably laugh at all the stuff the audience DOESN'T laugh at on The Big Bang Theory :p

l8r, all
~Tofu

Back