Doctor Who... The Ongoing Discussion

bobtheawesomeone

Hello and welcome to the Doctor Who thread. Have a question about something doctor who related, ask it. Just wanna talk DW? Go right ahead. Pictures are welcome as well. :) so please trust him... He's the doctor

From the interviews i've seen and the pics, amy and rory are leaving, and he gains a new companion... And i wouldnt be surprised if its matts last series with us

Yes, this is his last series.

Also, I too have a question....
Who do you think would make a good doctor?

Not being hugely familiar with many british actors, i couldnt answer that. But i think the 15th doctor will be a ginger...

*Edit* i say they should bring tom baker back!!! That would be sooooo epic!!!

also if you look at david, he had three seasons as the doctor, and i think, just to be fair, matts third will be his last
If David didn't choose to leave, he would probably have had a couple more seasons. Instead, he chose to leave when RTD left. If Matt were to follow the same pattern, it would be when Moffat leaves the show (or he writes in Eleven regenerating), and, as far as I can tell, he's gonna be here for a while.

Expectations for series 7:
"Doctor who?"
Who is Doctor? Why is he called "The Doctor?"

Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers Answers

I thought the doctor could only regenerate 12 times...?
Pretty sure that was a Time Lord government law, and not a biological one. Since he's the last one, he has permission to screw the rules.

If I'm wrong, and it is a biological thing:

River gave the Doctor the rest of her regeneration energy in Let's Kill Hitler, so he probably has another 10 or so regenerations from that.

Bump :p Reactions on the 1st half of episodes? What about The Angels Take Manhattan? Thoughts? Post here!

EDIT: 10th Doctor, Daleks in Manhattan took place in 1930, no problem with the time distortions
11th Doctor, The Angels Take Manhattan took place in 1938, big problem with the time distortions
Something is fish fingery here... something had to happen between those eight years, but what? When did the Angels arrive there? before the Daleks? After? We may never know, I saw a picture about those two episodes and it appears to be a big contradiction... But one thing is for sure, CURSE YOU MOFFAT!!!

I have seen every episode out except for the 5th episode which looks amazing. I know its on iview but i want to wait until it comes out on Tv in a couple of days.
What I expect:
Lots and lots of mindfucks.
Pretty much exactly what beese said except with a little more scariness!
I do hope that dr who will last at least another series because honestly, who doesn't want dr who to end??

Back