DOCTOR WHO

Hey guys I just saw my first ever doctor who episode, so I made this thread. Post your doctor who related stuff here

Just saw it?
Really?
:facepalm:
who-300x169.jpg

129170616299006900.jpg

tumblr_loreh17c8e1qlnhlno1_500.jpg

Keyblade474 said:
Which episode?

The one with the crack in the girls wall and it has voices saying prisoner 0 has escaped. And I saw up to then because I had to go to bed. I plan to continue tonight

I love david tennant <3 its his fault i developed a brit accent :o
Ive been in love with the series since the start, but ive been watching less since matt smith..

My first was Eccleston too, but they got rid of him in like 10 episodes. I guess i like David Tennet more because i've seen more episodes with him, I liked the idea that viewers really got to know him. That would provide for a deeper connection. In the Matt Smith version it seems that it revolves around the companions more. the most recent episode is a perfect example of this, barely any doctor at all.:unsure:

I like both Tennent and Smith....and only moderately appreciate Eccleston....though I'm still pissed he only did one episode.

PS: I'm a whovian.

All you youngins and your young n handsome doctors.. Y'all couldn't handle the SHEAR AWESOMENESS that is the 1st-6th Doctors..

I am detecting an obsessive 10th Doctor fanboy.

Honestly, I don't see why people think 11 is so bad. He has his quirks, but, hey, so does every other Doctor.
He looks like a toilet.
I also liked Eccelston, all excellent and shit.

All you youngins and your young n handsome doctors.. Y'all couldn't handle the SHEAR AWESOMENESS that is the 1st-6th Doctors..
Don't even try me, Tom Baker is my single favorite Doctor...why, i really cant put my finger on any one reason, i just really like him...

Back