drawing time!

Got bored again
some_nichijou_thing_by_brony2you-d6uarpp.png
I'd say I love everything about the drawing except for the eyes :/
I think you should try going for a more simple design like Chihiro from spirited away
Spirited+Away+(2001)+2.jpg

there's probably other good ways you could go but the whole setup just made me think miyazaki ;D

I think you should try going for a more simple design like Chihiro from spirited away

there's probably other good ways you could go but the whole setup just made me think miyazaki ;D
Agreed. I looked at it from right to left, and was going "Hey, this is really goo- OH GOD THOSE EYES"

Got bored again
some_nichijou_thing_by_brony2you-d6uarpp.png
Agreed. I looked at it from right to left, and was going "Hey, this is really goo- OH GOD THOSE EYES"

Yea, I agree. Fixed and made it upside down and it looks a lot better for some reason.
nihcijoureal.png

Drew a bit of an 80s synthwave girl, only thing I feel like I could have done better was the hand.
I really do fail at hands.
slightly adult so in a spoiler.
tumblr_mw86j1ECWj1sfwxtco1_1280.png

Yea, Hopefully I'll be able to make it as just a simple game and build from there.
Already got half the skills, just gotta get the programs.

Dass kinda cool. Wish I had the skills to develop my own indie game thing. I'll probably pitch in an RPG idea where there are different win conditions when fighting bosses.. such as overhealing Mikael the pure so that he's convinced ur a pacifist.

I think abode flash allows you to make simple games.

Dass kinda cool. Wish I had the skills to develop my own indie game thing. I'll probably pitch in an RPG idea where there are different win conditions when fighting bosses.. such as overhealing Mikael the pure so that he's convinced ur a pacifist.

I think abode flash allows you to make simple games.
It's pretty easy if you have the know-how. It's only taken me 3 weeks and 1 day to learn the basics and how to build a game. Already have my Cert 2 in 3d modelling and animation and I haven't even been to my TAFE course yet xD.
And It's still in development stages and all.
You know, that would be a good thread topic. Indie game making!

Back