• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dream team promotion

How do we know what to look for then with a blank slate? They can't just put in the most minuscule amounts of effort to create their own forum accounts, take screenshots, and make promotion threads? Seems kinda fishy to me...

All we have right now are names, and that alone doesn't tell us anything. The admins have better things to do than play a constant game of Cat & Mouse with constructions.

My advance apologies if this comes across as rash, but the promotion guidelines are there for a reason.

Well, I forgot to tell them to make accounts. :( Anyways, littlespedve told Tai to visit the screenshot page but I doubt that Tai even checked the website. (Ehh, I don't want to make you guys pissed at me, but can you guys please tell them how to make accounts/screenshots?)

How do we know what to look for then with a blank slate? They can't just put in the most minuscule amounts of effort to create their own forum accounts, take screenshots, and make promotion threads? Seems kinda fishy to me...

All we have right now are names, and that alone doesn't tell us anything. The admins have better things to do than play a constant game of Cat & Mouse with constructions.

My advance apologies if this comes across as rash, but the promotion guidelines are there for a reason.

Xeadin, Tai's build is in the previous guest world. Tai's build: A 3-D golden sword

Future has been banned for grief.

Back