• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DrPhatBallz

DrPhatballz

Seeing as how im a newbie and got to level 12 in 2 days...

I cant help but feel that some of you will come to either love or hate me...

Mi Hermano es Kotton EYE JOE and get us together and were pwnt...

Im thinking of getting admin because i like th exp and skills on this server...

Noobus, you really should think carefully about that ROCKET LAUNCHER... maby make it like golden gun mode... if anyone gets it at all everyone should get it through vote...

Anyways its like 3 AM here and i got bored of pwning newbies on the server...

I hope to meet some of the better known players, and i hope they try to bring more players to the server, only 7 people at most at 3:30 am ouch...

I really hope you keep the skills simple as they are easy to level and have fun!

Aight, time for mesa smoke some green chile'n pass out... PEACE!!!

and take it easy >:??

DrPhatballz, you are WAYYYY off on everything. Im gunna try to set things straight for you.

1. I am the owner of DarkFX, n00bus doesnt even have admin
2. I do not need advice on the rocket launchers, trust me they will be fair
3. Trust me, it is NOT easy to level lol. I need about 700,000 XP for my next level :p
4. Welcome to the forums

n00bus said:
...i am not an admin...lol all of these mods are Wooty's ideas and creations MAYBE

DarkFX Mod is completely original. As a matter of fact, i just made a post with the original plans for it, just for kicks if anyone wants to see :)

lol, who ever said I have good handwriting? Let alone the fact that it was 2AM when we were writing all that up :p

Back