earthquake!!!!

a7176bec-efab-4366-a04a-4b3cb538799b.jpg

I learnt that hiding under a sturdy table is one of the best ways to prevent debris from falling on your head. Just a piece of advice.

A 5.8 magnitude earthquake centered in Virginia forced evacuations of all the memorials and monuments on the National Mall in Washington and rattled nerves along the East Coast to Martha's Vineyard, the Massachusetts island where President Barack Obama is vacationing.

A District of Columbia fire department spokesman said there were numerous injuries, but no reports of serious injuries or deaths.

467d6996ed07b312f60e6a706700b23c.jpg
Im sure there pointing to the earthquake or the spy..

And now I know why I like living on a boring rock in the middle of the sea, although a recent documentary shows that there are plenty of fault lines across the UK and Ireland all of them don't sit on subduction zones so are relatively harmless.

However the largest nuclear station in the UK is built practically on top of one:confused:

I was playing TF2 then a guy said,"EEEAAAARRRTTTTHHHHQQQQUUUUAAAAKKKEEEEEEEE EEVVERRRYYOONEE GTFO!!1!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!111!!!" 5 am here. :barefoot:

Ma smart ass teacher was like "someone idiot is shacking the temp come down" until the light cut off xD ahahah the whole class was laughing and scared there pants off:p

Back