• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ekgladiator's build gallery

Ekgladiator

so like the title says this is a gallery of all my builds and i will add more once i make more but this is it currently :) i will order them via categories.

my sprite collection:
0HxnW.png

KVJT7.png

MrfaF.png

bTgf1.png

a3hKB.png

HyEda.jpg

jOR7l.png

OGi3c.png

C4wJ8.jpg

derp/ random builds:
so my very first build i never screen shotted but it was a arena with a tower and a death pit lol
81hLR.png

this was my second build pre wom i planed the entire thing around the staircase lol.
HyEda.jpg

derp boat lol
WFWqq.jpg

derp sub
3kJiT.png

a house i built with draco
nmA5W.jpg

mini bomber i did
I2yvA.jpg

derp bot!
e7x16.jpg

spartan bot

detailed builds as a guest:
X1f9q.jpg

udlwc.jpg

the bridge i made for my pokemon gym before and after
BxvV4.jpg

the roadway i connected spawn road to the gym
uV6ed.jpg

my gen 2 pokemon gym
EnBhP.jpg

a crawler for my rocket
dVGoF.png

my rocket taking off this rocket wasnt finished due to the block limit.

builds i did as a cool:
HlkuP.png

my completed rocket i made
Qg4ar.jpg

my aircraft carrier i did
P5jI3.png

my b2 bomber i did

buider projects:
gHijt.jpg

the shark i did with dan lokar :)

rocket launcher: [pending color]
83x4O.png

lqykY.jpg

plJzp.png

jet liner: [completed]
Caysx.jpg

5KgMM.png

4QoHz.png

halo ring: [completed]
3aqfm.jpg

rcvef.png

cpU9i.png

ExHNM.png

KYBVa.jpg

i would like to thank crabbie for building the plane with me as a joint build then helping me out on the ring it was wonderful :)

light house:
suX1O.jpg

fnQPs.jpg

hotel:
HjOnl.png

4f4dB.jpg

zEnEi.png

4XRXl.png

uJidJ.png

some fun facts about the hotel, it hase 7 floors and on each floor is 8 rooms, 4 shared bathrooms and a mini pool. each room can fit 4 people so 224 in total :)

update!!!! so I made a mini captial building type of build, it is rather small so I couldn't put a lot of detail into it but Im happy with how it came out :)

2gLAr.png

kbqhW.png

t40g4.png

nnuFM.png

NmDeN.png

pdXdQ.png

jNzhz.png

update (long awated I suppose)

so I don't build anymore well not really but I made two builds recentlyish that I might as well post)

bWKrR.png
mircosoft sprite I did

my derp statue ( i honestly almost didnt want to post this
taWA4.jpg

QYHSK.png

Kte7M.jpg

7bToR.jpg

ucRCo.png

(honestly I feel bad about this build and never want to build another statue again)

This Is my most recent build it is a theater for plays (no roof for style choice)
RtQ0xXm.png

s2gUXwX.png

5ueI8kG.png

xeSE2Yn.png

fv06lZo.png

73uZk8k.jpg

I took screenies form different areas to show you what is would be like to be an audience member a band/chior member and the preformer. while not my best work I still like how it turned out

probably my last update but why the hell not eh.

so this is my build in the new server and it is my first time making a boat in survival but no matter I am relitivly proud of my design choices and I think the build came out nicely

s1L0fQE.png

9caIDfy.png

nxsf2ip.png

if you want me to I can post it in the vanilla texture pack but other wise that is what it looks like (the whole thing is cobble, oak, and normal glass nothing special)

Back