'Ello!

Imp4ctCr4ft2

Hello there vast peoples of Team9000! I am Imp4ct! I am a new person towards this forum but not in particular forums. Like wrestling forums. Not like.. 4chan or stuff. I'm a brony. Seems cool about that. Huge Star Wars fan, Wrestling fan, Gamer, etc. Favorite game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door. Running down the list... I think I'm done. Hello!

Oi
tumblr_mqd54zJBak1sc6f01o1_500.gif
and welcome to the Team9000 Community! :D

P.S. Star Wars! Freakin' yuuuuus!!! Just, yes.

I think you will fit in just fine here. Welcome, Imp4ct, to the greatest community on the internet.

There's cookies and punch by the door.

Welcome to Team9000 industries!

I hope you enjoy your time in our magnificent complex. *points to cardboard box*

Your office is.... in our complex. *you take turns with other employees to use the cardboard box*

Soooo.. yea, be sure to clean up whatever dead rat carcasses or vomit you find in there. And do not listen to any offers to eat jelly beans! They have.... side effects....

Have a nice day! :D

I am afraid.
Don't worry, it's my job to keep her nuder control. But, admittedly, she sometimes gets away from me and scares people. And little children... She enjoys scaring children.

P.s. That typo was intentional. It's a bit of a joke that us oldfags would get a kick out of.

Don't worry, it's my job to keep her nuder control. But, admittedly, she sometimes gets away from me and scares people. And little children... She enjoys scaring children.

P.s. That typo was intentional. It's a bit of a joke that us oldfags would get a kick out of.
YOU SHALL NEVER CONTAIN ME!!!

*runs into high tech bunker*

Twist: I'm an android and therefor have no intestines.

*chases after her and lets the thread return back to normal.*

Hello there vast peoples of Team9000! I am Imp4ct! I am a new person towards this forum but not in particular forums. Like wrestling forums. Not like.. 4chan or stuff. I'm a brony. Seems cool about that. Huge Star Wars fan, Wrestling fan, Gamer, etc. Favorite game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door. Running down the list... I think I'm done. Hello!

Hi you smell good.

Back