Elsword

Zennai

Take an arcade-style fighting game, add some RPG and platformer elements, make it an MMO and what do you get?

elsword_logo.png

Yeah, I don't know how to pronounce it either. (El's word? El sword?)​

Elsword is a free-to-play KRPG developed by KOG Studios. It's a 2.5D MMORPG with fighting game elements, and has plenty of content for both PvE and PvP players. It's styled to be similar to Manga/Manhwa, and thus features a lot of dramatic visuals and shouting whilst beating up opponents. Rather than the create-your-own-from-scratch character system in most MMORPGs, Elsword currently has 8 characters to choose from, each with their own set of classes.

This game is interesting, however, it reminds me an awful lot of Grand Chase in play style/art style/classes/etc. :confused:

FOR THE REVIVAL OF THE NASOD RACE THIS THREAD!

After addicting a few friends to this game, I've decided to come back to this thread and and see if I can infect Team9000, after a failed first attempt many months ago. Since the initial post, 2 new characters have been added, and many game elements have been revamped, such as the skill tree and field updates.

I've created a [Team9000] guild; it is advised that you join as guild members in the same party get XP boosts and other benefits, once we grow. Plus, it acts as a universal friends list between anyone in the guild. You can apply by visiting the board in town, or, I can add you directly if you notify me that you're online. (Best done by PM or over Steam)

Now get in there and start slaying demons already!

Count me in. Tomorrow, that is. I'll see you on steam so you can show me the ropes?

Count me in. Tomorrow, that is. I'll see you on steam so you can show me the ropes?
I have work tomorrow, so I will only be available in the evening. You can bug Patchouli or DarkPrime25, though, they're also in the guild.

I have work tomorrow, so I will only be available in the evening. You can bug Patchouli or DarkPrime25, though, they're also in the guild.
I'm available whenever, but I'll take them up on their indirect offer. :3

What channel do I even go to?
Boy, that was quick. It tells you, according to your level. One of the Ruben channels if you're just starting out.

And yes, you can change channels anytime. No, it doesn't matter which channel you go to.

Boy, that was quick. It tells you, according to your level. One of the Ruben channels if you're just starting out.

And yes, you can change channels anytime. No, it doesn't matter which channel you go to.
I decided waiting until tomorrow was inefficient, considering I'm doing nothing right now.

Jiminey crickets, Batman! I had no idea this was being revived. I suppose I'll have to make myself a character to be in the guild then. :D

On a more serious note. I will go ahead and directly offer to act as an "Elsword 101" guide to any new players who want to join in on the shenanigans. And there will be shenanigans. >u>

Jiminey crickets, Batman! I had no idea this was being revived. I suppose I'll have to make myself a character to be in the guild then. :D

On a more serious note. I will go ahead and directly offer to act as an "Elsword 101" guide to any new players who want to join in on the shenanigans. And there will be shenanigans. >u>
Don't listen to her advice. Listen to my advice. I'M the one who will force you to improve through harsh insults and criticisms about your inability to combo correctly.

Don't listen to her advice. Listen to my advice. I'M the one who will force you to improve through harsh insults and criticisms about your inability to combo correctly.
Don't listen to his advice. Listen to MY advice. I can teach you how to jump around and be stupid on different channels and be as annoying as possible while still leveling up as slowly as possible! Yay...wait...

Back