Ever get the feeling that someone is listening?

Ozy

Staff member
Ever wonder what Wooty and I talk about during the long hours of the Team9000 Across America road trip? Recently we discovered Google Voice was spying on our most secret conversations. What did they discover? What secrets were unearthed? For your viewing pleasure:

Google Voice said:
Both rooms or not. Lothringer food Newark before. Hello. I don't know who is alright. I'm going on with what I, this is the a local person Coronado Hoover, bye bye, Teamster alright. Okay bye. Hello. Yeah, what. You looked so pretty. If I put into the top of flows length Well it 4 4 You know Yeah, Well, 4 bye, and you Or, you can. Your 0 Work, before I'd like to rent point to pick up work Your Momma, so much. Have a good birthday. Bye, fun. It's mine was. Bye. They won't work behind her something to Mr. Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye, you would come tomorrow. Mr Bill break over here Okay bye.

NIC NIC NIC NIIIIIIIC NIIC NIC NIC NNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCC NIC NIC NICNICNIC NIC (Wooty goes on shout and joins us) NIC NIC NIC NICC NIIIC NIC NIC

Shout = Moonbase Alpha?

Google was spying on as again and through some very skillful counter-espionage we were able to find out just what they learned. Much in the fashion of wikistreaks (bad poo metaphor, I know) I will post the stolen information for your enjoyment.

Google Voice said:
No thank you, the studies. Well, the share off or This. We go through. Well, since. Our out I don't know if your, bye. Hello, hey look beautiful. Horrible okay. Because, The. A Simple, okay ohh. Well Well, Quote what's up, okay. Hello. Bye the company. Hey, ciao bye bye hey hi. Hey, ohh to you bye hey alright bye bye bye. All HI That. Every Day, Mr. All HI bye bye, hi hi. Hey, Yeah is also day I don't wanna go together. Hello sir, okay. Personal Hello. I think the, hey, you're, to say hello hello this. Hello Hello. Thank you, okay hello but. Hello. Okay, okay if that works. So what's up with portion.

Ok, so it's either Wooty+Ozy talking in code, or Google lacks in voice recognition technology. Or both. O.O

Looks like you guys repeat hello a lot. Connection problem? Or one of you is ignoring the other.

Back