Expect me to be less active on T9k

Mariolink42

I has real life stoof to do!

Mario awaaaaaay!

Chuck Norris' Hands.jpg

I'll just leave this here. :D
Happy Holidays from Chuck Norris.

You see, that picture is false advertising. If it were really Chuck Norris, there would be nothing left for him to sign his name on as it would be obliterated into millions of tiny bits.

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep with a pistole under his pillow, he sleeps with a pillow uder his pistole.

I don't see why everyone thinks Chuck Norris is so tough. He is an actor not a god. If he is soooooo great I dare him to magically appear and take my head then slam it into the keyboard308ub3fvrb2v08ub2v8yub24u2b4u4tgp,l2jm2ig9u0hg

I don't see why everyone thinks Chuck Norris is so tough. He is an actor not a god. If he is soooooo great I dare him to magically appear and take my head then slam it into the keyboard308ub3fvrb2v08ub2v8yub24u2b4u4tgp,l2jm2ig9u0hg
And he was even so kind as to post the message for you :D

Don't worry i'll get the gunehfh3b0u3brf0brvq3run3vgq00nrqv0qv0rii2 vkm[qa'[a[pw regfvipjwr....I'm in the closet he can't find me, but he might be able to hear me typing0i1nb0fv02bv4rivwrngimws[,fv [wer ]g,.et]p. ],thpo oen ierk s omnsopn

Don't worry i'll get the gunehfh3b0u3brf0brvq3run3vgq00nrqv0qv0rii2 vkm[qa'[a[pw regfvipjwr....I'm in the closet he can't find me, but he might be able to hear me typing0i1nb0fv02bv4rivwrngimws[,fv [wer ]g,.et]p. ],thpo oen ierk s omnsopn
oh no! doney is dead!

Back