• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Failed To Connect! - Minecraft Classic

jrl51592

I tried logging into the Minecraft Classic Server and I keep getting this message. I got this message when I tried logging in through my browser, xWoM, and WoM. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I may have found the cause for that error. According to this article that I found, it's because Java got updated to Java 7. So we'll have to downgrade to Java 6 to fix the issue.

Attachments

• failedtoconnect.PNG
    failedtoconnect.PNG
    64.2 KB · Views: 206
I get it every time I try to get onto Classic. I've tried to connect through all those clients like xWom and WoM. Maybe try charged miners? I don't know if it works, though, since my PC runs openGL 2.1 and won't run CM.

I get it every time I try to get onto Classic. I've tried to connect through all those clients like xWom and WoM. Maybe try charged miners? I don't know if it works, though, since my PC runs openGL 2.1 and won't run CM.
Charged Miners won't run on my PC too.

I tried logging into the Minecraft Classic Server and I keep getting this message. I got this message when I tried logging in through my browser, xWoM, and WoM. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I may have found the cause for that error. According to this article that I found, it's because Java got updated to Java 7. So we'll have to downgrade to Java 6 to fix the issue.

I've also encountered an error but I can go onto other servers dead easy. Now I have to use my other computer...

Back