Fdebijl's game-making adventure thingy!

Um, the Team 9000 members thing only has two working buttons. The "Admins" button, and then Wooty is the only admin currently working. Is that a glitch or have you only completed like 0.1% of the game?

Ohai!

I recently found out I have the magic power to make button related games with flash.
so I did!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LAME RED BUTTON
My first result features 2 buttons and one more to be added in the close future. (contains 50% nyan cat).
View attachment 59650
And its frankly, pretty hated upon.
Check it out here:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Fdebijl/the-lame-red-button
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team9000 Members (beta)
The next project is still under heavy delevopment, but I already made some stuff.
View attachment 59649
Its basicly an interactive encyclopedia for the semi-elite of T9K (adding all the new-members would be undoable)
Twitter: Twitter
Facebook: Facebook

make it easier :P
way too hard :s couldnt get past the first button >.<

:P

/sarcasm

Can i be an official Tester? just pm me links to the test, i will test and give feedback.

I'm also reporting a bug in which u must click the button 5-20 times to get it to change text.

Back