Festive greetings

decimasaurus

Hi thar, ah what to say! I owe it to Minecraft classic in bringing me to this surely magical place ;)

I'm sure some of you have experienced the despair of finding a server in Minecraft, painstakingly create a lovely castle, house, sprite, etc. for it to vanish in the sea of servers and you can't remember the name of it. Team9000 server just had that extra special something which made me come back for more and more. I took the plunge to visit this forum and then noticed it was a videogame forum which makes it just teeny bit more special :thumbsup: "Alcoholics Annonymous" speech over...

About me? Nothing interesting much, just an average guy who's into gaming, generally meeting new people (old cliche), photography, photoshopping... avid fan of Portal and Doctor Who! :biggrin: I'm not one who keeps uptodate on the gamescene... I love anything with horror, adventure, shooters, puzzlers, RPG, what other genres are there? Some game series I like are Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Final Fantasy, Portal, Call of Duty, Half-life, (old) Sonic, Diablo, Age of Empires, Commandos... and many more but I can't think of anything else atm and I'm writing too much as is. But yeah, I tend to play anything and everything whether they're graphically outdated or not... except beat'em ups, racing or sports.... give me a rifle, portal gun, sword or chainsaw any day! :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, rambling over - festive greetings to you all, get in touch if you like and hopefully I'll post some more once I get my bearings!! @_o

Yes, another fan of Docter Who!:D
Welcome decimasaurus! I'm CaptainGinyu, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
:doy:

Also, Woot, I can't get :mays: to work anymore! It was my favorite besides :mudkip:.

Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone and merry christmas!

NinjaDavid - Coconuts and ponies... hm strange business
Don Vittorio - I listened to a couple of your tunes and you seem to be a talented individual! Just listened to Djs from Mars and I liked that one (still listening as I post this).
CapnGinyu - Good to see another fan here too! :D
bbgunner - I thought everyone came from the same background but I see there's a lot of different backgrounds here!

Back