Final Fantasy 14: ARR

Tunapiano

So i was wondering if anyone was planning on playing this game other than me. i bought the original Final Fantasy 14 2 years ago so i don't have to buy it again but i will have the option of transferring my 1.0 characters to any server i want when the game goes live so since i'm not married anymore and that's who i always played with i am looking for a group of people who will be playing the game to play with!

I am currently in the beta so if you have any questions just pm me and i will answer but not here on the forums due to EULA restrictions.

I would play this but I can't seem to get into MMO's in general lately, let alone ones with a subscription fee...

i get into spots like that where i don't want to play any mmo. been that way a couple of years now. i usually get into FPS games for a couple of years and then back to MMO's and then back to FPS. been playing Tf2, Killing Floor and Planetside 2 the past few years. time for an MMO. either FFXIV or Neverwinter or Neverwinter Nights Online.

Debating if I'll pick it back up or not. I was in the Beta with the first round and never really got into much - i.e. didn't sign up after it launched. The relaunch after the events of "A Realm Reborn" do look interesting - I might give it a go.

i played the beta this past weekend using my 1.0 character. it has changed so much since 1.0 and so much better. i'm really excited about the game.

So i was wondering if anyone was planning on playing this game other than me. i bought the original Final Fantasy 14 2 years ago so i don't have to buy it again but i will have the option of transferring my 1.0 characters to any server i want when the game goes live so since i'm not married anymore and that's who i always played with i am looking for a group of people who will be playing the game to play with!

I am currently in the beta so if you have any questions just pm me and i will answer but not here on the forums due to EULA restrictions.

Does this game require a monthly subscription? I allways wanted to play a Final Fantasy.

It's beautiful and theres a "cheap" ish version of the subscription...all i know is it exists.

Back