Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Cheese7710

Okay, so this is one of my favorite games of all time. From it's intensely emotional story to it's very versatile combat, this game was the one that got me into the Final Fantasy franchise as well as many other RPGs that inspire my goals of becoming a famous game designer someday.

Now, the graphics may not even compare to those of Final Fantasy XIII or XIV, but this is a REMASTER, not a remake. I love how they redid the entire FFX soundtrack, though I do think some of the original songs were better. One of my favorite things about this is the International Version content, including the Dark Aeon fights and Penance for FFX and the Creature Creator for FFX-2.

The sequel didn't get a remade soundtrack like FFX did, but the graphics were upgraded as well. There's even a new mission for completing the main game!

I know I may be the only one really freaking out over this, but I just wanted to talk about this with you guys and see what your opinions are on it.

Okay, so this is one of my favorite games of all time. From it's intensely emotional story to it's very versatile combat, this game was the one that got me into the Final Fantasy franchise as well as many other RPGs that inspire my goals of becoming a famous game designer someday.

Now, the graphics may not even compare to those of Final Fantasy XIII or XIV, but this is a REMASTER, not a remake. I love how they redid the entire FFX soundtrack, though I do think some of the original songs were better. One of my favorite things about this is the International Version content, including the Dark Aeon fights and Penance for FFX and the Creature Creator for FFX-2.

The sequel didn't get a remade soundtrack like FFX did, but the graphics were upgraded as well. There's even a new mission for completing the main game!

I know I may be the only one really freaking out over this, but I just wanted to talk about this with you guys and see what your opinions are on it.
First of all, I support your goal and wish you the best of luck when pursuing it. Second, if it's only for the Xbox One, I will be severely disappointed. If not, then, fuckin' A.

The original songs were better. It was more unique and less techno.

But whatevs, the journey into the story about a naive young ghost memory football-superstar boy thing hanging out with pals and having a jolly good time is nice. It's engaging because of the struggle of life and a miserable experience on Spira while Sin exists.

My only main peeve about the game is the ONE battle soundtrack they use during EVERY encounter. And they needed at least 5 of them, but it was around the year 2000 where things where black and white so that's forgivable.

Another peeve is the flawed logic of Seymour. He wants to become Sin so can destroy the world and end suffering. Yeah, that would work on EARTH but not SPIRA. People just turn into fiends you benevolent sonnaofabitch. Besides, you guys have a gateway into some heavenly place in Guadosalam, why not just coral everyone there for a mass suicide?

Tidus Captain Douchebag (in reference to stick of truth) wants to end Sin. Yeah, that's a naive, simple concept but that works. Break the cycle, and create newer unmanageable problems.

The original songs were better. It was more unique and less techno.

But whatevs, the journey into the story about a naive young ghost memory football-superstar boy thing hanging out with pals and having a jolly good time is nice. It's engaging because of the struggle of life and a miserable experience on Spira while Sin exists.

My only main peeve about the game is the ONE battle soundtrack they use during EVERY encounter. And they needed at least 5 of them, but it was around the year 2000 where things where black and white so that's forgivable.

Another peeve is the flawed logic of Seymour. He wants to become Sin so can destroy the world and end suffering. Yeah, that would work on EARTH but not SPIRA. People just turn into fiends you benevolent sonnaofabitch. Besides, you guys have a gateway into some heavenly place in Guadosalam, why not just coral everyone there for a mass suicide?

Tidus Captain Douchebag (in reference to stick of truth) wants to end Sin. Yeah, that's a naive, simple concept but that works. Break the cycle, and create newer unmanageable problems.
I agree with you on the songs, first off. And yes, the same song playing every. single. battle. can get very annoying.

I have to disagree with you on the Seymour thing. He wanted to continue the spiral of death I believe, making everyone unsent so that a new era could begin, only to end again in a later tragedy.

Back