• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Forum Runner Suggestion

:nope:
Wait are you talking about adding a tab that shows the facepalm so you dont have to type : (insert bb code pic here):

Nooo, like when someone types :doy:, all I see is the spelling, no picture... I was wondering if Wooty would see what he could do about it

im3nuron said:

....:doy:

Oh and also can you take out the notifications when you see them on forum runner because when I get back on my computer after using forum runner, ive had up to 111 notifications once

Attachments

• image-1097757008.png
    image-1097757008.png
    272.5 KB · Views: 165
Woot doesnt develop for forum runner lol. Go ask the forum runner developers, woot has no say. and probably won't want to have a say haha.

mikeymagic said:
to optimise the browsing experience so that even people with crappy phone internet can access threads quickly and without having to load up unnecessary content. i.e smileys

Actually, this won't close yet. I had to tap the posts to see the smileys (except like :) ;) etc.)

Back