[Free on Origin] Sims 2: Ultimate Edition(All DLC Included)

In case you had the urge to add another game to your library, here's another.
Unfortunately it requires you to have an Origin account, but it's free. So. Yay for that, I guess.

Simply log into Origin and use the product redemption key "I-LOVE-THE-SIMS" and you'll have the game saved to your origins library.
I haven't read anywhere as to how long the offer lasts
The offer lasts until the 31st, so grab it while you can.

No game description this time around as it's the Sims. I'm sure y'all've heard of it one way or another.

You're too late. Nothing to see here.

Beep boop or something,
-Rai

Played for a bit, nice game...
yCiDc9C.jpg

7OMwTZB.jpg

81YPb82.jpg

Known graphical glitches. Can do on purpose if you know how. Not surprising since the game is like a decade old.

Alright, so I got the game yesterday and installed it today, and the game launches but I think it gets stuck at "The Sims 2: Fun with Pets" screen. Can't do anything on that screen. Anyone else had this problem and fixed it?

EDIT: Fixed it. Just took the game another launch.

Alright, so I got the game yesterday and installed it today, and the game launches but I think it gets stuck at "The Sims 2: Fun with Pets" screen. Can't do anything on that screen. Anyone else had this problem and fixed it?

EDIT: Fixed it. Just took the game another launch.
First rule of technology troubleshooting: "Have you tried turning it off and then back on?"

The game will take a long time to install for the first time. So if u just start it then go get a cup of java then come back, It may be ready for you xD

Back