[Free Payday 2 Promo Item] Alpha Mauler Melee Weapon

In case you had the urge to read another one of these posts, have another! It's been a while.
This one's a little different, as in it's not a free game, instead just a promo item. I try.

Alienware is doing some promotional gig and happens to have 5000 redeemable keys for a melee item for Payday 2.
If you aren't familiar with Payday 2, I'd personally suggest checking it out if you at least know someone else who plays it. It's not unplayable solo, but it's buckets more enjoyable with other players. Available on steam. The keys are also only redeemable on steam! Coincidence? I think not.
If you are familiar with Payday 2, it's not that great of a melee weapon(For a slow charging melee, there are better options. For concealment, I'm pretty sure this has the lowest), but only 5000 will ever exist, so be one of /those/ guys and claim one while they last!

To recieve a key for the Alpha Mauler, simply follow this link, create a free account, and opt in to have a key sent to your email. As long as there are keys left, you'll instantly be sent a steam key. Redeeming it will unlock your item to be used in game.

Happy heisting!

Remaining Keys: ~3400

Beep boop, or something...
-Mayo

Last edited:
Back