Free zelda game for Dsi/3DS!

tshinotu145

If you have a DSi or a 3DS, The Legend of Zelda Four Swords anniversary edition for free until February 20th. The game has been reworked to include a single player mode, as in the old one you could only play multiplayer. The game also has multiplayer mode that has to be local. So enjoy :D

Awesome thanks tshin! Im getting it on my dsi although after seeing the gameplay for mario kart and mario land on the 3ds, it makes me wanna get one of those :D.

I have a DSi, (actually I have all gameboys which were made. :P) but I don't have a 3DS because I get a headache after 10 minutes of playing... Anybody experiencing the same issue?

Hey tshin, I heard that the 3DS hurts peoples eyes. Describe how much it hurts or gives you a headache with the 3D on all the way
Thanks for making this. I got a gameinformer that had all the LoZ games and stuff.
Also: anyone recommend any dsi software?

Hey tshin, I heard that the 3DS hurts peoples eyes. Describe how much it hurts or gives you a headache with the 3D on all the way
Thanks for making this. I got a gameinformer that had all the LoZ games and stuff.
your right. It does hurt your eyes if you have it on 3d mode and stare at it for hour after hour. I really leave the slider off, doesnt make much of a difference if you ask me.

Doesn't hurt my eyes at all

Interesting. Do you have any other suggestions for dsiware games? When I went to download LoZ, I found that I still had 800 points left.

Back