Game Boy Advance

crafteroftemines

I'M BRINGING IT BACK!
imbring it back.jpeg

I still play my older brother Gamebody Advance like everyday. I used to have a pink one, till someone in my family stole it from me the day I got it, meanie butt.
IMG_5445.jpg

It was so beautiful :')

Game Boy Advanced?
I just had the Purple One Lol
But Back then with my friends in school you had to fucking own a Sonic Advance game
250px-Sonic_Advance_Coverart.png

showposter.jpg

I Didn't have the Third one till 2010..
Good ol' days...

I still play mine occasionally. I don't have that many games for it because I always traded with the other kids at my school. Multiplayer on Game Boy Advance was hilarious. We had to link both devices together by a short cable which was like only a foot long. *sigh* I miss when games were sprite based. :(

i like how he says he's bringing it back like tomorrow I'll go out and see posters for this thing again. Hey Ass-butts, better junk that iPhone, fucking G-boy Advance is back and ready to wreck the games industry. WarioWare Topsy Turvy, get schooled.

Interesting coincidence. I just got an emulator for my Android phone and I've been playing Pokemon Emerald on it since yesterday.

i like how he says he's bringing it back like tomorrow I'll go out and see posters for this thing again. Hey Ass-butts, better junk that iPhone, fucking G-boy Advance is back and ready to wreck the games industry. WarioWare Topsy Turvy, get schooled.
its is going to happen

Back