Game Nominations for PL4TO

Mariolink42

1) Portal 2- Rocked the PC gamer nation with it's release. More puzzles, a big storyline, lots of humor, and a grand finale to top it off. I felt lonely in Portal, which is fixed with the Co-op, with even more puzzles and humor, and it's great having a buddy there with you.

2) CoD Black Ops- A very different CoD game. The storyline is excellent, giving you nostalgia of CoD World at War, and a good storyline. The multiplayer and the zombie mode is what I think made this game blow up. The zombie mode continues the story from the zombie mode in World at War(more nostalgia!), and you can play with an entirely new cast of characters. The multiplayer is amazing with new weapons and is very smooth and is easy to adapt to.

<3

1) Portal 2- Rocked the PC gamer nation with it's release. More puzzles, a big storyline, lots of humor, and a grand finale to top it off. I felt lonely in Portal, which is fixed with the Co-op, with even more puzzles and humor, and it's great having a buddy there with you.

2) CoD Black Ops- A very different CoD game. The storyline is excellent, giving you nostalgia of CoD World at War, and a good storyline. The multiplayer and the zombie mode is what I think made this game blow up. The zombie mode continues the story from the zombie mode in World at War(more nostalgia!), and you can play with an entirely new cast of characters. The multiplayer is amazing with new weapons and is very smooth and is easy to adapt to.

<3
Portal 2...

Back