Gaming Refreshments?

I usually drink apple juice and maybe a cookie or two but on weekends it's coke and cheeze balls :3
I eat junk food all the time but still I'm 6'5" and 130lb and have been so since I was 15, I'm 17 now.

...I drink water. Eating is for meals. Except the occasional sweet snack...
tf2-nom.jpg

(This is what I do when I play TF2, beats real life eating.)

thee_pro said:
5'10" 19 years old

5'6
You short. I'm only 13 (almost as tall as you)
I usually eat like.. Kettle chips (OMNOMNOM), soda (dr. pepper mostly), cheez-its, doritos, pretzels, or pretty much whatever's in my pantry that I don't have to cook.

5'6
I usually eat like.. Kettle chips (OMNOMNOM), soda (dr. pepper mostly), cheez-its, doritos, pretzels, or pretty much whatever's in my pantry that I don't have to cook.
There's a guy only 1.30m (EDIT: approx. 5'1 that' be) in our class :D And he's 13.

I usually drink apple juice and maybe a cookie or two but on weekends it's coke and cheeze balls :3
I eat junk food all the time but still I'm 6'5" and 130lb and have been so since I was 15, I'm 17 now.

Wow.. I bet you can preform lay ups and slam dunks effortlessly.

And I thoroughly enjoy coke (vanilla especially), glad you don't drink diet coke, that sihts nasty.

I usually drink Water, Tea, Fruit drinks (My favorite is Pineapple Juice) When I was playing WoW and we had the late night/early morning raids it was Candy candy candy, mainly gummies bears/worms & Swedish Fish. When I am other games, I really don't snack on much.

Red bull is amazing <3
Dried fruits (mangos, apples, raisins..) and fruit juice :D
Instant soup is also a favorite
Oh and dairy products :3
Im no fan of junk food, gotta keep a young body young :3
Daily exercise is fun :3
Im 182cm and 65kg (im not going to convert that just because the metric system rocks :3 )

I drink Pepsi,Mtn Dew,Coke, and some more.
Apples,Strawberrys...
CANDY,Junkfood
Nothen that has Wheat Eggs or Peanuts (Yes i have Allergies)
I Run in the Park Almost Every Weekend.
Done

5'6
I'll post my stuff later, but those kettle chips come from my town.

5'6
LOL You are very short. I am 6'0.8" and I am 14. ^^

Back