• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Garrys mod sandbox

This thread is hilarious. I'm pretty sure the OP got all his friends to post their support for him, hence the all the 1 post accounts.

This is the parent of this gamer and I UNDERSTAND NOT WANTING TO USE THIS SANDBOX GAMING MODE. I don't really know much about this but since my son downloaded this sandbox and Garry's mod the computer has no memory and i can't run updates or install anything. Is there an alternative where he can play these games and use mods or whatever?

This is the parent of this gamer and I UNDERSTAND NOT WANTING TO USE THIS SANDBOX GAMING MODE. I don't really know much about this but since my son downloaded this sandbox and Garry's mod the computer has no memory and i can't run updates or install anything. Is there an alternative where he can play these games and use mods or whatever?

If this really is the parent of a kid complaining about Team9000 not having a sandbox mode for Garrys mod, I will say I'm sorry your kid has driven you this crazy about it haha. I don't play Garry's mod much but I'm sure there are alternatives for finding a sandbox server with simple internet or in-game searching. If Garry's mod is causing your computer to malfunction, I suggest uninstalling it and reinstalling it only if you believe your computer can run it properly. The reason Team9000 doesn't allow sandbox servers is because of how incredibly straining the game becomes, this will happen to your computer as well.

When will we have sandbox

GIVE US SANDBOX I DONT CARE THAT IT STRAINS UR SERVERS GIVE US SANDBOX. RAGE MODE ACTIVE
Please a map choosing system and sandbox
Team9000 Launch is a freely provided service generously given to the public by the leader of this community. If he does not wish to grant Sandbox mode, then you shall not get Sandbox mode. There is no other reason needed. If you want to complain, we'll be happy to refund you the money you paid to use the service.

For the record, that's nothing. You paid nothing.

badass.jpg

I hope you're at least as entertaining as the guy who claimed to have hacked Team9000, and provided "proof" by linking a bunch of generic images of code he got from Google Images. That was a fun day.

Back