• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

GARRY'S Mod

Is there a chance that the team9000 will make a free sandbox private server option (IN GARRY'S mod) because that would be amazing. This service was very useful and so I wish it could have a sandbox game mode option. For me and my friends. Plz and ty ;)

How can I op myself in a free user created server?
It's important to note that Launch is not a server hosting service. Launch is a service for the T9K community, as such only T9K adminstrators are op in Launch servers.

i need an admins help on your murder server asap their are 2 speed hackers zipping around the map if one of the admins could help that would be great. (Edit)sorry if wrong section im new to your forum

i need an admins help on your murder server asap their are 2 speed hackers zipping around the map if one of the admins could help that would be great. (Edit)sorry if wrong section im new to your forum
Just take the server down for a little bit so they stop going to your server then just relaunch it.

Back