General Anime Discussion Thread

Oh, SNAP!

dt-1-digimon-is-back-for-a-15th-anniversary-special-and-the-cast-are-all-grown-up.jpg

One Punch Man is getting an Anime adaption.

One Punch Man is fucking brilliant.

That is all.

Yes!

Although I wonder if they'll have the budget, staff, or the time to live up to Murata's remakes. The level of artistic detail required for that is S-class in itself.

Kuriyama.Mirai.full.1702936.jpg

I watched though Kyoukai no Kanata and I have to say it was pretty good. Can't wait for the movie however I question how they can add since the ending wrapped up everything.

Next up for me to watch is Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.

Starting Appleseed and Last Exile soon (because they're both free On Demand and just showed up)

Don't know shit about either besides the fact that Chappie's head was inspired by a character from Appleseed. So let's get started!

I enjoyed Appleseed, definitely a fun watch. I've been meaning to watch Last Exile for years now and haven't got to it, but I've heard good things about it. That fact is pretty cool too!

I've mostly been re-watching things lately and keeping up with the 2nd season of Durarara!!. Re-watched Fate/Zero a while ago, re-watched Code Geass 1.5 times, and have almost completed my re-watch of Darker Than Black (which is surprisingly better the 2nd time).

Just realized I had multiple Crunchyroll Premium+ Guest Pass - 48 Hours that I had neglected send out (not sure if they're region locked). So without further ado, enjoy.

PTNVFX9Z8TH

FVAK4LLVJJ9

SQDDM6Z5JK6

EGK4A4E7HP6

Last edited:
Just realized I had multiple Crunchyroll Premium+ Guest Pass - 48 Hours that I had neglected send out (not sure if they're region locked). So without further ado, enjoy.

PTNVFX9Z8TH

FVAK4LLVJJ9

SQDDM6Z5JK6

EGK4A4E7HP6
Bitchin, can you access it and choose when to use it or is it 48 hours from the moment you access?

Back