Get to know Adelaide, my home town.

And thanks to Beese, we all learn about Uncyclopedia :D
Party Hard!
24ovfhl.jpg

montreal
unyclopedia said:
There is little to no crime in Montreal as the potholes which plague the roads of the city are simply too large for anybody to make a successful drive-by shooting or get-away attempt lest they wind into a horrible accident. Furthermore, there are hardly, if any, reported murders within what is winter as the majority of the bodies are only discovered several years later when the municipalities finally remember to clear the snow. Additionally, according to many Montreal authorities, all racial minorities are criminals. And anglophones are as well. This helps clean up the streets of the evil that is multiculturalism.
so true lmao

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Texas

"Texas is big. Really big. You wouldn’t believe just how mind-bogglingly big it is. Even though Alaska appears to be larger, Texas is actually 11 times its size, being over 6.7 million square miles. The state comprises 70 percent of the U.S. land area, and much of Mexico (even though they don’t like to admit it)"

This is all true.

I miss the good old days when we could look up random crap on uncyclopedia on my school's computers. Then it was blocked one day. :'( R.I.P

Back